Triona releases new TRACS Flow version
21 October 2019
A new version of TRACS Flow was launched in the beginning of October. The next version is planned for release at the end of 2019.
The new version (2.9) is a test and evaluation version which will not be released into production for any customers. It is still important in order to be able to gradually verify new functionality before new customers go live in early 2020. Important features in this release are:
- A new module TRACS Flow Finans, which currently includes functionality to create invoice data. In the next release we will add support to help our customers manage deductions and self-billing.
- Route management which gives fundamental support to simultaneously plan several different orders/assignments so the transport can be optimized and sequentially managed to the vehicle. In the next version mixed loading functionality will be added to share and manage/control the logic between customer order and transport order.
- Price adjustment according to index.
- Linking between article and materials location which makes it easier for transport managers to choose the correct materials location based on available product items.
- A graphical time overview of assignments, a so-called traffic management dashboard.
- Automatic generation of standing orders based on time criteria. For example recurring orders can be generated for every Wednesday for a year, two days before execution.
- Increased alarm feature for when an agreement expires.
- Import functionality from Excel where bulk external orders can be generated with a simple mechanism.
TRACS Flow is a Traffic and Order Management system which supports business processes in the transport and construction sectors. For example contract and order processing, operational planning, operational management, and monitoring. TRACS Flow has been designed for easy configuration allowing it to be tailored to each company’s individual needs and processes. TRACS Flow is packed with functionality. For example, dynamic pricing using different contract and pricing list types, resource status management, maps, resource and order tracking, issue management, rental management, recurring orders etc.
TRACS Flow can be used by many different user groups. The office user group for example gives transport managers a powerful tool packed with functionality. They have an operational overview which simplifies their work. For users in the field, like truck drivers and machine operators there is a mobile application with direct access to the TRACS Flow system. Customers and suppliers have access to targeted information in the system via an Internet Portal
Read more about TRACS Flow and other products which support contractors and logistics/transport companies and their operations.
Triona Distance Calculation Service