Agreement with Statens vegvesen for NVDB Geotjenester
19 August 2021
Triona has been awarded a contract from the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Statens vegvesen) which includes development, administration, and maintenance of the NVDB Geo-Services (NVDB Geotjenester) system portfolio.
Triona already manages many of the systems in the portfolio. The frame agreement includes a 4 year extension of the current scope and additionally:
- Development, administration, and maintenance of the system portfolio.
- Quality Assurance of the portfolio
- Ensure optimization of future development
- That the systems will run in a stable and secure environment
- Offer system competence on an as-needed basis
Many of the systems are based on Triona’s off the shelf products TNE/TRE.